At GENYOUth, we know results are the bottom line. Here are just a few examples of how we are tracking our progress and making a difference.
- Our flagship program, Fuel Up to Play 60, is the largest in-school wellness program in the U.S., with over 73,000 schools enrolled reaching over 38 million students.
- 73% of Fuel Up to Play 60 educators say the program positively impacts their school environment and culture.
- Working with numerous partners and supporters, GENYOUth has given over $22 million in mini-grants to K-12 schools nationwide to jumpstart healthy changes. Most of our funding goes to underserved school communities.
“When students take action, good things can happen – for themselves, their peers, and their school. It also helps lighten the load for educators, too.” – James Overton, Health and PE Teacher and Fuel Up to Play 60 Program Advisor, New Jersey
- Through our programs, we have engaged and supported over 100,000 students who are now better able to lead and advocate for healthy changes in their school community.
- Over half a million students have actively engaged with GENYOUth programs and initiatives to create healthier students and schools.
- Our AdVenture Capital program nurtures hundreds of youth social entrepreneurs through mentorships, social innovation events, and seed funding for student-developed projects.
- Since our Fuel Up to Play 60 en español initiative launched in fall 2015, almost 4.3 million students in schools with high Hispanic populations are involved with Fuel Up to Play 60.
“GENYOUth works one-on-one with youth and builds their confidence by showing them they have the power to create change.” – Fuel Up to Play 60 and AdVenture Capital student
- In the past year, GENYOUth has doubled its social media audience.
- GENYOUth has engaged over 150 for-profit and not-for-profit organizations – and generated over $47 million in support – to provide resources for schools and students.
- Our 18 distinctive city-based Town Halls have generated new networks, galvanized community support, and secured thousands of dollars in grants and equipment donations to local schools to enhance student development.
"As a TV personality and business woman, I recognize the transformative role media can play in driving action. GENYOUth’s strong ties to, and support from, the media have helped inform people about its programs, progress, and stories of incredible students and educators who bring those programs to life in their schools and communities every day.” – Carla Hall, Host of The Chew
For more information about our results see our progress report here